- CHEST: Measure around the fullest part of your chest, keeping the measuring tape horizontal.
- WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part (typically the small of your back and where your body bends side to side), keeping the tape horizontal. Be careful not to squeeze too tight to allow for extra room.
- IN-SEAM: Measure from the top of your inner leg along the inside seam to the bottom of your leg.
- Out-Seam: Measure from the top of your hip along the outside seam of your pants to your ankle.
- All schools have samples of all sizes of uniforms. If you are having concerns with sizing, please contact the school office to make arrangements to see these samples.
- Use a flexible measuring tape.
- For the best measurement, measure with your arms down by your side. Measure under your arms.
- If you are between two sizes, order the smaller size for a tighter fit or the larger size for a looser fit.
|Youth Shoe Size
|Men's Shoe Size
|Women's Shoe Size
Women's Shoe Size4-66-1010-13